A quick cake with fruit or berries
Preparation time: 35 min.
Cooking or baking time: 40 min.
Total preparation time: 1 hr. 15 min.
For this simple and quick recipe, the most diverse fruits are suitable such. But also berries (gooseberries, currants, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries ...) as well as canned fruits (pineapple, tangerines, peaches, etc.). It is a foolproof recipe that is guaranteed to always succeed! I baked it with quince this time.
- 1 kg of quince
- 250 g Sanella
- 200 + 50 g sugar
- 1 pck of vanilla sugar
- 4 eggs
- 500g flour
- 1 pck of baking soda
- Juice of 1 lemon
- about 250 ml of milk
- Raisins (at will)
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- I freed the quince from the fluff, washed it, cut it into quarters, removed the core, only then did I peel the quarters (which is better than with a whole quince) and cut them into small slits. In about 500 ml of water with the juice of ½ lemon and 50 g of sugar I cooked the quince slices then about 5-6 minutes and then drain.
- With the hand mixer, the room-warm Sanella is creamed with the sugar until creamy, then the vanilla sugar is added. Now the eggs are stirred in little by little. The flour is mixed with the baking powder and stirred in portions. The remaining lemon juice and milk are added until the dough becomes creamy but not too thin. Now half of the dough mass is placed on a high greased or lined with baking paper sheet and evenly distributed.
- Then spread the drained quince slices (possibly with raisins) on it and sweep the remaining dough over it.
- The baking time is about 40 minutes at 170 degrees in a preheated oven. (Make a stick test!)
After cooling, it can be dusted with powdered sugar or coated with frosting.
But even warm and with a dollop of whipped cream, it tastes very, very delicious! Buy now Dr. Oetker 3in1 baking tray with transport hood, baking tray for baking, storage & transporting, al? 18.99? 11,48 ?