Apple cake with casting - heavenly yummy
Preparation time: 20 min.
Cooking or baking time: 1 hr.
Total preparation time: 1 hr. 20 min.
This cake is for me the best apple pie, because the ingredients are often anyway in the household and: He tastes heavenly!
For the ground:
- 200 g of flour
- 100 g of sugar
- 100 g of butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 bag of vanilla sugar
For the casting:
- 250 ml of cream
- 250 ml of milk
- 50 g butter
- 3-4 tbsp sugar
- 1 bag of vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs (2 whole, 2 egg yolks)
- In addition: 5-7 large apples (variety does not matter)
Baking time: 1 hour 150 degrees hot air
- Process the ingredients for the soil into a dough, press into a greased springform pan, and then press it up on the sides.
- Peel, core and quarter the apples, cutlets for very large apples. Cover the dough with it (completely), do not lay down the apple pieces, but put something up.
- Now pour all the ingredients for the casting into a saucepan, first mixing the custard powder in a bowl with some milk (removed from the 250 ml of the ingredients). Start cooking the ingredients in the pot, add the mixed custard powder and cook with a little bit of constant stirring. The mass will now be thicker.
- Now the casting is spread over the apples and the cake comes into the oven at 150 degrees hot air for about 1 hour.
It is just as warm as it is cold!
It may sound tedious, but it is really simple to bake this cake, I also peeled the apples the night before, with some lemon juice in a sealed container, they were nice and fresh!
I wish everyone good luck and good appetite!