Apple pie low in sugar and fat - ideal for diabetics
Preparation time: 45 min.
Cooking or baking time: 1 hour 5 min.
Total preparation time: 1 hr. 50 min.
With my apple pie, which I bake with little fat and sugar - ideal for diabetics - I want to convince you.
- 125 g soft butter or margarine
- 100 g of sugar
- 1 pck of vanilla sugar
- 5 eggs (M)
- 250 g flour
- 6 g baking powder
- 1 kg of apples (Boskop)
- about 80 grams of walnut kernels
- Beat soft butter or margarine with sugar and vanilla sugar until fluffy.
- Gradually add the eggs.
- Mix the flour with baking powder and gradually add to the dough.
- Peel 1 kg of apples (I prefer Boskop here), remove core casing, quarter and roughly add to dough and place under the dough.
- Lay out a round baking pan with parchment paper. Grease edge of baking tin and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Distribute the dough in the baking tin evenly and decorate with walnut kernels.
Baking: Electricity: 175 - 200 degrees Recirculation: 150 - 160 degrees Gas: 3 - 4