Baking yeast cake made easy
Preparation time: 30 min.
Cooking or baking time: 20 min.
Rest period: 12 hours
Total preparation time: 12 hours 50 minutes
I've always had difficulty in baking yeast cake and then given it up until I got a tip from a friend who makes it easy to bake the yeast cake.
- 375 g of flour
- 1 pck of dry yeast
- 50 g sugar pinch of salt
- 125 g of margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1/8 l of milk
- 250 g flour
- 150 g sugar, 1 vanilla sugar
- 150 g melted u. cooled butter, mix everything.
- Mix all ingredients for the yeast dough (beat well).
- Grease baking sheet and sprinkle with flour. Spread the dough on it (it is quite soft).
- Now you can put fruit on it (eg prunes also frozen).
- Make the sprinkles and put on top.
- Now let the finished cake covered cool overnight. The next morning, bake at 200 degrees for 15 - 20 minutes.
You have a fresh, fragrant cake for your guests.