Cheese and ham salad with rocket
Preparation time: 20 min.
Total preparation time: 20 min.
This tasty cheese and ham salad with rocket Can be prepared very quickly, if you have the ingredients at hand. The good thing is that you can vary the ingredients as you like!
For 3 servings
- 250 g Emmentaler (sliced)
- 250 g cooked ham
- 2 small onions
- 1 tbsp. Mustard (medium hot)
- 5 tablespoons of herbal vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- some pepper
- 4 tbsp sunflower oil
- a little sugar and salt
- 1 carrot
- 1 Salad heart
- Slice the cheese and ham into thin strips, peel the onions, cut into small cubes and place in a bowl with the strips of cheese and ham.
- Mix the mustard with 3 tablespoons of herbal vinegar and 4 tablespoons of olive oil, add to the strips of cheese and ham, mix well, season with a little pepper and leave for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for the dressing, mix 2 tablespoons of herbal vinegar with the sunflower oil, a little sugar, pepper and salt in a smaller bowl.
- Wash the parsley, shake dry and finely chop, wash the rocket and cut into small pieces. Peel the carrot, grate coarsely, mix with parsley and rocket, then douse with the dressing and mix well.
- Clean, wash and dry the salat. Spread the lettuce leaves on the plates, then arrange the cheese and ham salad with the carrot dressing.
This fits very well z. Eg potato-zucchini-rösti-taler (//www.thefruitandflowerbasket.com/kartoffel- zucchini-roesti-taler-a49951/) but also whole-grain or mixed bread.