Preparation time: 30 min.
Cooking or baking time: 1 hr.
Total preparation time: 1 hr. 30 min.
- 75 g of butter
- 75 g of sugar
- 1 egg
- 200 g of flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 125 g of butter
- 225 g of sugar
- 1 vanilla sugar
- 1 bag of vanilla pudding
- 3 eggs
- 500 g quark
- 1 B. Sour cream
- 1 B. Whipped cream
- Make a shortcrust pastry from the top ingredients.
- In a bowl, mix butter, sugar, vanilla sugar, custard powder and 3 eggs.
- Then mix in the cottage cheese and the sour cream.
- Then beat the whipped cream until stiff and fold in gently.
- Lay out the shortcrust pastry in a greased springform pan (28er) approx. 3 cm at the edge, then add the quark filling to the dish, smooth it out.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 ° for about 60 minutes.
- Allow to cool and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- With whipped cream and a cup of coffee, oberlecker!