Chicken pizza from sheet with zucchini ground
Preparation time: 30 min.
Cooking or baking time: 40 min.
Total preparation time: 1 hr. 10 min.
This Zucchini-style pizza is a tasty alternative to regular pizza. The delicious topping consists of chicken, tomatoes and cheese. Of course you can also replace the topping with other ingredients according to your taste or with other ingredients that will surely taste on your pizza.
Ingredients for 2-3 persons
- 2 eggs
- 400 g zucchini (best young)
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 glass (200 ml) of flour
- 200-300 g chicken breast
- 3-4 pieces of tomatoes (medium)
- 200 g pizza cheese
- 1 egg yolk for brushing
- Salt, pepper, paprika powder to taste
- herbs of Provence
- Chives, dill
- Basil leaves to serve
- First wash the courgettes, peel, grate and spread on a paper towel. Then salt the zucchini rashers and let them steep for 5 minutes. Then squeeze out the excess liquid with your hands and kitchen paper from the zucchini well.
- Then add the eggs and baking powder to the zucchini and mix well with the flour.
- Chop fresh herbs (in my case dill and chives) and add to the zucchini mixture. Stir again.
- Lay the baking tray with baking paper. Grease the baking paper with a little oil. Carefully spread the courgette mixture on the baking paper. The mass should be about 1 cm thick. Brush the whole zucchini dough with a beaten egg yolk.
- Wash the fresh tomatoes, halve lengthwise and cut into thin slices. Spread the sliced tomato slices on the zucchini dough. I used small tomatoes for my pizza, so I needed more than what was stated in the ingredients.
- Rinse chicken fillet, pat dry and cut into bite-sized pieces. Put the chicken pieces on the tomatoes. Season with salt, black pepper and paprika. The finely tuned herbs of Provence for the typical sunny enjoyment.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (top / bottom heat), and once the heat is reached, insert the tray. Bake the pizza in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes. Later, you can bring out your chicken pizza and sprinkle with plenty of pizza cheese. Put the cheese sprinkled with cheese in the oven for another 7-10 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- After the chicken pizza is done with zucchini ground, you should let it cool down first. Serve the cooled pizza with dill or basil leaves garnish!
I wish you a good appetite and have fun!