Chocolate and marzipan cookies
Preparation time: 20 min.
Cooking or baking time: 10 min.
Total preparation time: 30 min.
Chocolate and marzipan cookies. A delicious pastry for all chocolate and / or marzipan fans!
Ingredients for about 30-35 pieces
- 125 g of butter
- 125 g brown sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 175 g of flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 100 g of chocolate (best bittersweet or dark chocolate)
- 100 g marzipan raw material
(Very easy and fast)
- Beat the soft butter with sugar and salt until creamy, then add the egg and beat everything with the hand mixer until frothy.
- Gradually add the flour mixed with the baking powder and mix to a smooth dough.
- Finally, add the finely diced marzipan and the chopped chocolate pieces.
- The dough is placed in small piles with sufficient distance on a lined with baking paper sheet, which are then pressed flat with a moist spoon back.
- Preheat the oven to 190 ° C (circulating air: 170 ° C) and bake the cookies for about 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- After the baking time, let it cool briefly on the baking tray and then on a wire rack.
- The cooled cookies are best kept in a sealed can, so they stay fresh long, if they are not eaten before!