Chocolate cake with chocolate pieces in it
Total preparation time: 1 hr. 15 min.
- 300 g of flour
- 250 g butter
- 250 g of sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 packet of baking powder
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 1 glass of mineral water
- 2 sachets of chocolate pudding for cold stirring
- 1 bar of block chocolate
At 180 degrees Celcius about 1 hour
- The ingredients are all mixed to a smooth dough.
- Depending on the size of the eggs, it may be necessary to use a little more mineral water (mineral water, because the carbonic acid makes the dough really loose).
- When the dough is touched, we grab a hammer.
- The still packed block of chocolate is chopped into large pieces with a hammer and then added to the dough.
- Make sure that the pieces are relatively large, so that after baking the block chocolate is not completely melted and so the chocolate pieces are created.
Anyone who likes "sticky" brownies will love this cake. The reduced amount of flour in relation to a normal sponge cake makes the cake nicely juicy and not too dry.
Extra tip: I always make a "whitewall tire" out of the cake, i. I brush the cake with dark chocolate on the side and white chocolate on the top. Looks pretty funny.