Chocolate Microwave Mug Cake (Lazy Girl)
Preparation time: 10 min.
Cooking or baking time: 3 min.
Total preparation time: 13 min.
Hi folks, after a long googling and tinkering, I personally found out the ultimate cup cake recipe for either 2 cups, 4 smaller cups, 2 large cups or 16 espresso cups. ?
- 60 g of melted butter
- 2 L eggs
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 10 tablespoons of flour
- 4 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 2 tablespoons instant cocoa
- 6 tablespoons water / milk / cream
- lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons baking powder (substitute alcohol 2 tbsp)
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla sugar
- Melt the butter, then froth with the sugar and egg.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and vanilla sugar and add.
- Add water or other liquid, add a dash of lemon juice, stir well.
- Grease the bowls / cups and clean the dough. The whole thing should be tough.
- At 600 watts about 3:30 minutes in the microwave (bowls); 2:00 minutes (cups); 0:30 minutes (espresso cups). Once the cake is firm and settles down from the edge, he is done.
He is fluffy, chocolaty and yet firm. Cake stop :)
Hope the recipe works and there are suggestions, we like to eat it all together (4 people). Buy now Dr. Oetker cup cake chocolate, pack of 12 (12 x 55 g) 9,99 ?