Chocolate nut cake with berry filling
Preparation time: 30 min.
Cooking or baking time: 30 min.
Total preparation time: 1 hr.
A simple and quick recipe for a chocolate-nut cake with berry filling!
As last week's visit had been booked for a short time, I was looking for a recipe for a quick pie. That's where the recipe of this delicious chocolate cake, which I had recently eaten at the birthday party of a good friend and that she had revealed to me, was just right. I also had all the necessary ingredients in the house, so I could start right away.
I can recommend the recipe, it is easy and goes very fast and the cake has become delicious!
For a 28 cm springform
- 150 g butter
- 300 g of sugar
- 1 pck of vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 6 eggs
- 150 g of flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 200 g of ground nuts (you can also take almonds)
- 150 g of block chocolate
- something rum
- about 2-3 tablespoons red fruit jam
- 1 glass of berries (I had 400 g cranberries), (blackcurrants, blueberries, raspberries or blackberries, if you like)
- Powdered sugar or chocolate couverture and grated coconut
The preparation is also very simple:
- First, drain the berries and heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- The soft butter is beaten creamy with sugar and vanilla sugar with a hand mixer, then the eggs are stirred one after the other one by one.
- The flour mixed with the baking powder and the ground nuts are added in portions and stirred well.
- Finally, the coarsely grated chocolate is lifted and the dough is placed in the greased spring cake sprinkled with grated coconut.
- Now bake it in the preheated oven and bake for about 10 minutes at 200 ° C, then set the temperature to 180 degrees and bake the cake for another 20-25 minutes. Do not forget the chopsticks sample!
- First let the cake cool slightly in the mold, then release it from the mold and allow it to cool completely.
- Then the cake is split horizontally with a twist thread in the middle. I then drizzled the lower half with some rum (I took white rum), spread the jam and topped with the drained berries.
- Then the second half is laid on it (if you want, this half can also be some alcohol!) And the cake covered with chocolate couverture and sprinkled with grated coconut. But you can also simply sprinkle them with powdered sugar.
- Of course, the alcohol can also be left out completely or you can soak the cake with some berry juice.
One more tip
This cake tastes even better if you bake it 1 or 2 days before consumption, because then it is even better pulled through!
I wish good appetite!