Christmas strawberry jam
Preparation time: 20 min.
Cooking or baking time: 5 min.
Total preparation time: 25 min.
Strawberry jam - "Erdlebatius". It goes with big steps to the Advent season, but still freezing with me too many strawberries sadly to himself. Make strawberry cake out of it? Oh no, then it does not make any sense to me, moreover, the strawberries have been tasting for a long time, as ... when it was warm and sunny ... dream ...!
If you think strawberries can not taste Christmas, you were wrong. Advent gifts are not primarily the right of plum, cherry, apple & CO ... oh no, Santa Claus comes to me with the strawberries. ...or so.
- 1200 g strawberries
- 500 g jam sugar 2: 1
- 2 bananas
- 200 g Spekulatius gingerbread spice mixture
- Thaw the strawberries over a low heat, add the gelling sugar, add the bananas, crumble the speculoos slightly and place in the saucepan.
- Then I made everything short and sweet with the blender.
- Since the speculoos were not enough flavorful, I added some gingerbread spice, and that was a blast. I had the impression that the carnations still emphasize the strawberry flavor.
- But you have to be careful, the gingerbread spice makes the jam tighter. Not that the whole thing gets a liver sausage consistency.
- Bring the strawberry mixture to a boil and pour into prepared, boiled glasses.
- I put the glasses on the head immediately after filling and closing. By doing so, I make sure that the jam does not become gummy or moldy when stored under the lid.
Give the strawberry a Christmas opportunity ... is not so outlandish, but delicious!