Cook the asparagus on the baking tray in the oven
Who wants aromatic asparagus, without stress in the preparation, it should simply cook on the baking sheet in the oven. Since it is not cooked in water, it does not lose its taste either.
- Preheat oven to 160 ° C
- Peel asparagus, cut off a bit below (as always)
- Place on a baking tray
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter, pour over the asparagus
- Sprinkle some powdered sugar over it, and some salt
- Alufoil over it
- Put the tin in the oven (I had it on the 2nd bar from the bottom) and cook for about 30-40 minutes.
- After 30 minutes make a licking test.