Cookies with cornflakes: kangaroo biscuits - Chokky Rocks
Preparation time: 20 min.
Cooking or baking time: 20 min.
Total preparation time: 40 min.
Leeecker, the cookies were gone faster than I could see. For the kangaroo biscuits - Chokky Rocks - cookies with cornflakes you need:
- 350 g of flour
- 250 g of butter, in pieces
- 180 g of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 pck of vanilla sugar
- 1/2 pck of baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 125 g raisins
- 5 cups of cornflakes
- 100 g dark chocolate, in pieces
- The chocolate also like to chop into larger pieces (eg in a kitchen towel with the hammer).
- Process the flour, butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla sugar, baking powder and salt into a batter.
- Add chocolate, raisins and cornflakes to the mix pot, from now on you should knead by hand, because the dough is quite tough ...
- About walnut-sized balls make the usual cookie size of about 5 cm in diameter, I found smaller in olive size also very nice, especially as a gift.
- Bake the balls in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 15-20 minutes until golden brown.