Corn salad with mozzarella and cocktail tomatoes
Preparation time: 15 min.
Total preparation time: 15 min.
Quick salad for guests: This simple salad not only tastes delicious, it also adorns every dining table. With your guests you are guaranteed to reap praise.
- 1 packet of corn salad
- 1 cup of mini mozzarella
- 1 pack of cocktail tomatoes
- 100 g cashew kernels or pine nuts
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp mustard
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1-2 tb herbs of Provence (Lidl)
- salt and pepper
- Wash salad, spin and place on a flat plate.
- Wash the tomatoes, cut in half and spread on the lamb's lettuce with the mozzarella.
- Roast pine nuts or cashews in the pan and set aside.
- Mix all ingredients for the dressing and spread on the salad. Do not stir.
- Decorate the salad with the roasted seeds and serve.