Cough Remedies - hot milk with thyme and honey
Hot milk with thyme and honey as a cough medicine.
1. Add a small handful of fresh sprigs of thyme or equivalent amount of dried dried thyme to milk (approximately 200 ml) and bring to a boil.
2. Leave on a low heat for 10 minutes, then strain and sweeten with 1 tablespoon of honey.
3. Drink as hot as you can by swallowing.
4. Thyme and honey have a calming effect on the coughing stimulus and loosen stuck mucus.
5. Especially drunk in the evening, it helps with falling asleep and you do not have to cough constantly.