Delicious raffaello cream with berries
Preparation time: 15 min.
Rest period: 2 hours
Total preparation time: 2 hours 15 minutes
This raffaello cream with berries is a delicious dessert and cooked with superfastness.
- 230 g Raphaellos
- 300 g of cream
- 500g quark (I always take the lean quark)
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla sugar
- Berries (mixed TK berry mix, or strawberries, raspberries as desired)
- 20 g of sugar (if desired)
- Place the raffaellos in the blender and finely chop with the turbo button.
- Whip the cream.
- Mix the raffia mass, the vanilla sugar and the curd well and fold in the cream (if desired).
- Serve in glasses, a layer of cream, a layer of berries ... (the berries do not have to be thawed before, they thaw themselves under the mass).
- Put at least 2 hours in the refrigerator and enjoy!