Donuts / pancakes
Preparation time: 40 min.
Cooking or baking time: 20 min.
Total preparation time: 1 hr.
Fasnetsküchle / Berliner / donut / pancake
- 500g flour
- 20 g of yeast
- 1/4 l of milk
- 70 g of butter
- 50 g of sugar (does not necessarily have to be, as they are turned after baking in cinnamon and sugar) are therefore more beautiful and faster brown
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- grated lemon peel when at hand
- Make yeast dough. Punch dough finger-thick, untangle or cut small oblique squares.
- Let it go for another 20 minutes. Just before baking, pierce with a fork to loosen up the dough.
- Bake brightly yellow in floating fat.
- Place on kitchen paper, then toss in cinnamon and sugar.
- If you bake small balls, you can fill it with gsälz (jam).