False rabbit (stuffed meatloaf)
Ingredients for False Rabbit (stuffed meatloaf):
For the minced meat dough:
- 1.5 kg minced (half and half according to taste)
- 2 rolls v. Soak the day before
- Cut 1 bunch of spring onions or dice 2 onions
- 2 raw eggs
- 2 tsp mustard
- Salt, pepper to taste
Mix everything up. Put the cling film on the work surface, then add the minced meat dough and distribute evenly to a square (one of the breadths has to fit into a roasting pan or Römertopf).
For the filling:
- 4 boiled eggs
- 2 peppers (red and yellow)
Distribute the peppers on the minced meat plate, place the eggs in a row at the front end of the plate, if necessary salt and pepper again and roll up with the help of the cling film, place in the Römertopf.
For the broth:
- 1 meat tomato
- 2 carrots
- 5-6 cloves of garlic
- some butter flakes
- 1/2 L vegetable stock
- possibly 1 sprig of rosemary or other fresh herbs to taste
Cut vegetables and give everything and over the meatloaf.
At 200 ° C for 60 minutes in the oven with lid, then 30 minutes without lid.