Fresh healthy salad in case of a cold - Cold Salad
Preparation time: 20 min.
Total preparation time: 20 min.
Hello, here is my recipe for our cold salty salad.
- 1 green salad
- 1 small or medium large onion
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- 1 orange
- 1 apple (sour)
- 1 slice of fennel
- 2-4 slices of ginger
- a bit of salt
- 1/4 leaf lovage
- 1/4 tsp mustard
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 4 tbsp balsamic red
- 2 tablespoons of walnut oil
- 1 tablespoon of linseed oil
- Boil the egg for 15 minutes, in the meantime clean the salad and put it in water, wash it immediately and immediately into a sieve to drain.
- Peel the onion and cut into cubes.
- Cut the fennel slice into strips, halve if necessary, cut off some ginger and peel and slice.
- Peel orange if there is too much skin on it, then peel it off with a knife, cut it and cut it into quarters.
- Cut the apple in the middle, remove the casing and cut into very thin slices.
- Now in a large bowl, add the onions, salt, vinegar, maple syrup, mustard, ginger and fennel and mix, then add the oil and mix.
- Now add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Quench the well-cooked egg well, peel it, slice it and place it loosely over the salad.
The details of the ingredients are of course variable.