Fresh spinach leaves with mozzarella and noodles
Preparation time: 15 min.
Cooking or baking time: 15 min.
Total preparation time: 30 min.
Ingredients for about 2 people
- about 300 g of pasta to taste - cook as usual in salt water al dente
- 250 g leaf spinach
- 2 pieces of mozzarella
- something Parmiggiana Regiano
- about 100 ml of cream or crème fine
- 1 medium onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- some chives
- Spices (nutmeg, pepper, salt, possibly rose paprika, who likes it sharper)
- native olive oil
- Clean the leaf spinach, remove from the stalks and chop finely. Peel off onion and garlic and finely chop. Cut chives into small rings. Dice mozzarella.
- In the pan or wok, heat the olive oil and fry the onions and garlic in a glass.
- Add the spinach, this immediately collapses and fizzles on.
- Fill up with the cream or crème fine and add the mozzarella.
- Continue to heat on a low heat until the mozzarella has melted. Chive puree and season with the spices.
- Fold in the cooked pasta, garnish with freshly grated Parmigiano and let it taste in the bowl.