Fried zucchini and potato slices with bacon
Preparation time: 10 min.
Cooking or baking time: 20 min.
Total preparation time: 30 min.
Fried zucchini & potato slices with bacon, a simple and delicious stir fry that can be prepared very quickly.
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 1-2 onions
- 500 g small to medium potatoes
- 500 g of zucchini
- 1 pepper
- 100 g bacon (or ham cubes)
- a little salt, pepper, cumin and nutmeg
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Cut the bacon into small pieces. Peel the onions, dice and fry together with bacon (or ham cubes) on a coated pan in the hot oil.
- Peel the potatoes, wash the zucchini, remove the stalk and halve if necessary. Then cut the potatoes and zucchini into very thin slices. This is the best and fastest with a multi-hand rub (mine is from GOURMETmaxx).
- Wash the peppers, clean and cut into small pieces.
- Season the courgette and potato slices lightly with pepper, salt, cumin and a little nutmeg. Put the pieces of pepper on the hot pan with onion cubes and bacon and fry them while turning until the potato slices are golden brown.
- Herbal quark or some sour cream can be served at will.