Fruits Cream Cheese Yogurt Dessert
Preparation time: 10 min.
Cooking or baking time: 5 min.
Total preparation time: 15 min.
For several weeks I make this dessert on Sundays, which can be changed arbitrarily and is super fast and easy. Today with berries and nuts.
- 300 g creamy cream cheese
- 1 cup of natural yoghurt
- 1 pck of vanilla sugar
- Sugar at will, I take about 1 tbsp
- Berry mix from the frost amount to taste
- Sugar for the berries to taste
- Pecans (or others) to taste
- Sugar for caramelizing nuts
- First chop the nuts and caramelise them with sugar in a pan. Caution can burn quickly, always stir. Stir in cold, stirring occasionally so that it does not become a lump.
- Now mix the cream cheese with yoghurt, sugar and vanilla sugar and fill 2/3 of them in dessert glasses. Then distribute some of the nuts.
- Now puree the thawed berries with the sugar and also fill in the glasses. Keep one part back and mix with the rest of the cream cheese mixture and fill in the jars as the last layer. Finally, some nuts on it and ready!
I hope it tastes good.