Ginger shot as a cold killer
This ginger shot is perfect for preventing a cold or simply for strengthening the immune system.
The recipe gives about 300-500 ml
- 1 lemon
- 1 large piece of ginger
- 2-3 apples
- Cinnamon and / or cayenne pepper at will
- Juice of 2-3 freshly pressed oranges
- Wash the apples, cut into quarters and remove the core.
- Halve the lemon and then squeeze out.
- Peel ginger and cut into small pieces.
- Put everything in the blender together with a little water.
- For a little more sweetness, freshly squeezed orange juice or some honey can be added.
- Refine with cinnamon or cayenne pepper at will. Finished.