Hard to reach drain - pipe cleaner - clogged - drain free
I just tried it and it worked. The drain is unattainable for spirals, without caulking, because unreachable even.
- The obstruction of the drain is not conditional tampons, because we can forget the same.
- a reduced runoff must be guaranteed.
- You have not tried for years to clean the drain with a "pipe cleaner".
3.a) So-called "pipe cleaners" become "concrete", because only the mechanical prying of the pipe helps.
- Buy 600 g of baking powder (6 red packets a 10 at Ali)
- Buy a fat-dissolving dishwashing detergent of your choice
So, now to the procedure:
- Put a shot glass of dishwasher detergent in the drain.
- Add 1-2 liters of boiling water to heat the tube.
200 g of baking powder in the inlet and 1/2 liter of boiling water
Splash with dishwashing detergent, a dash of clear liquor and 200 g of baking soda in the enema and 1/2 liter of boiling water. The drain should be a little better. If not, treat yourself to a glass of clear and do not panic.
Now it comes:
10 g of baking powder in the drain - 1 sip of boiling water - 10 g of baking powder in the drain - 1 sip of boiling water - 10 g of baking powder in the drain - 1 sip of boiling water - 10 g of baking powder in the drain - 1 sip of boiling water.
Put 1 liter of boiling water on it.
Maintain your drain regularly - 2 liters of boiling water - 1 packet of baking soda, 1 dash of dishwashing detergent and 1/2 L of boiling water.
Please only give your mustard, if it is important - otherwise rate it for a try tip :)