Hearty oatmeal soup
Total preparation time: 10 min.
This recipe I have eaten by my grandmother and as a child very much, or "cooked". Today I'm going to get this soup working fast.
- A little boiling water (about a large cup or a small bowl full)
- 1 small spoonful of grained broth (which you can find out for yourself)
- 2 large spoons of oatmeal and a little salt
- We used to cook this on the stove. Today I just take water from the kettle and put everything in a small bowl.
- There I let it pull a little (the oatmeal swells then a little and the soup cools down).