Homemade apple yoghurt - ideal for losing weight for working people
Preparation time: 5 min.
Total preparation time: 5 min.
I am currently losing weight and am still working. At work that's always stupid to prepare something "suitable for the diet", not everyone has the opportunity to cook at noon.
In addition, I am a fruit muffle and does not like to eat fruit so much. But I've found a way to beautifully package fruit ", so it tastes me too!
So I make my apple yoghurt in the evening before going to bed, put it in the fridge and can spoon it up the next day in the office :-)
- 2 apples
- 3 kl. Mug of natural yoghurt
- 1 - 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 - 4 tbsp oatmeal
- some acacia honey
- Peel, corer and shred the apples as you like.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, stir well and season to taste and season with the cinnamon or honey.
- I love cinnamon, so I always take a little more of it!
- You can do it all with other fruits ... strawberries, peaches, pears, bananas, grapes, whatever you want!
- Only with the cinnamon I would be careful, that does not fit with every fruit!
So, now let it taste you!