Homemade bread without yeast
Preparation time: 10 min.
Cooking or baking time: 5 min.
Total preparation time: 15 min.
Little tip for the campers among us:
For 3 people
- 400 g wheat flour, 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 50 g butter
- 150 cc of milk
- Mix all the ingredients except the milk to a crumbly dough (add the butter in small pieces).
- Now pour in the milk and knead well.
- Search and clean long sticks.
- Form the dough into long strings and wrap around the sticks.
- Bake crispy over the open fire, turning it back and forth so that nothing burns.