Juicy chocolate cake without egg
Preparation time: 10 min.
Cooking or baking time: 40 min.
Total preparation time: 50 min.
There are people who are allergic to egg or maybe after the holidays, like to eat a piece of cake for coffee, but a light version.
Here I have for you a recipe for a delicious chocolate cake without eggs.
- 130 g of flour
- 120 g of sugar
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- Mark a vanilla pod
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa
Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl. Now come the moist ingredients.
- 75 ml of sunflower oil
- 100 ml of water
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice or vinegar
- 1 tube of baking flavor vanilla
- This is mixed and beaten with a whisk, along with the dry ingredients, to a damp dough.
- The dough is filled into a square baking dish with a rim / best of all a casserole dish and the cake is baked at 180 degrees for about 40 minutes.
- You know the toothpick test: pure pike, pull out: stick clean, cake through. Still crumbs on it, continue baking for a few minutes.
- Allow to cool and cut into squares. A little vanilla ice cream and / or whipped cream - yummy.