Kangaroo steaks in Sherry sauce
Kangaroo steaks in sherry sauce with potato wedges and broccoli.
Ingredients (per person):
- 4 medium potatoes
- 3 kangaroo peaks
- 150 g of broccoli
- 1 sachet of delicacy sauces powder
- ca.1 / 8 L Sherry
- olive oil
- Salt and some rose paprika or chilli powder
- baking paper
- Wash potatoes, dry them and quarter them with the shell or even eighth, depending on the size.
- Mix the sauce powder with the sherry and set aside.
- Put the olive oil in a pan and fry the kangaroo steaks and set aside.
- Mix the potato wedges in a bowl with olive oil, salt and some parika or chili powder and spread on baking paper in the oven and bake at 200-220 ° C for about 20-25 minutes.
- Steam the broccoli pots in a saucepan with strainer for about 20 minutes.
- Approximately Ten minutes before the potato wedges and broccoli are ready, add the sauce powder with the sherry to the pan and bring to the boil with the kangaroo steaks.
- Serve everything on a plate.