Leek soup with minced meat and cheese
Total preparation time: 25 min.
(For 6 people)
- 500 g ground beef
- 1 L of water
- 2 dice Maggi
- Clear meat soup
- 2 large leeks, cleaned, cut into rings
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 cup of whipped cream
- 200 g processed cheese
- 50% fat pepper
- Fry minced meat in a large saucepan until crumbly.
- Add water and stock cubes and bring to a boil.
- Then cook the leek and cook the soup with lid for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the pot from the plate, stir in both sorts of cream and the cheese.
- Season with pepper and possibly nutmeg.
- Now heat the whole thing carefully again, but do not let cook, otherwise the cheese clots.
We have traditionally been eating this soup for years on New Year's Day - it rekindles the dead! Is it because of the essential oils in the leek?