Lentil ragout with tagliatelle
Preparation time: 25 min.
Cooking or baking time: 15 min.
Total preparation time: 40 min.
ingredients for 4 persons
- 500g egg noodles
- 400g tomato pieces from the tin
- 100g red lentils
- 2 large onions
- put one 1/2 onion aside and pick with 3 cloves
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 bay leaves
- fresh basil
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- rapeseed oil
- olive oil
- Wash lentils and in plenty U.NBoil salted water with the spiked onion and bay leaves for about 10 minutes
- Add water to the pasta as soon as it boils salt and cook according to the instructions
- Dice the onions, mince the garlic and cut the basil
- In a pan with a little rapeseed oil, sauté the onions, then add the garlic a little later
- Add tomatoes, juice and basil
- A good shot of apple vinegar and olive oil
- Once the lentils are ready, drain the cooking water and stir in the tomato sauce
- season with salt and pepper
- Good Appetite!
PS: Who likes can still give some grated cheese on his noodles :)