Light lemon cream cake
Preparation time: 40 min.
Cooking or baking time: 15 min.
Total preparation time: 55 min.
Light lemon cream cake from Grandma Martha.
- 3 eggs
- 150 g of sugar
- 250 g flour
- 1/2 pck of baking powder
- Stir the eggs and sugar until the dough looks whitish and twice as large.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder and fold into the egg yolk and fold carefully.
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees.
- Grease a baking sheet and spread the dough on it.
- Bake in the oven at 190 degrees for about 10 -15 minutes. (Rods sample)
- After baking, allow the cake to cool well and divide in half.
- 2 eggs
- 1 organic lemon (of which juice and abrasion)
- 125 g of sugar
- 1 pck of lemon pudding powder (if you take custard powder, you need to take a little more lemon juice)
- 400 ml of hot water
(in a suitable pot)
- Separate the eggs.
- Stir the yolks, the lemon juice and grate, the sugar and the custard powder well.
- Add the hot water, stir and put the pot on the stove.
- Bring the cream to a boil while stirring constantly and remove from heat.
- Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until stiff and put them under the cream.
- One half of the floor is spread with this cream and the second half placed on it, so you get a filled cake.
- On top you sift icing sugar.