Lightning or 3-minute bread
Total preparation time: 1 hr. 20 min.
Once you get out of bed or in your clothes at a time when every decent baker has closed, you can bake your own bread without much effort.
- 1 cube of fresh yeast or 2 Pk. dry yeast
- 450 ml of lukewarm water
- 500g flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons vinegar (fruit vinegar, balsamic vinegar) or bread drink
- At will up to 150 g of grains (flaxseed, sesame, salted peanuts, cashews, fried onions, sunflower or pumpkin seeds ...)
- Dissolve yeast in the water, possibly with the addition of a tablespoon of honey. Add the other ingredients and stir only with the dough hook of the mixer until everything is together.
- Place in a greased baking dish (even better with a silicone baking pan) in the cold, not preheated oven.
- For top / bottom heat 60 minutes, 200 ° C or recirculated air, 50 minutes at 170 ° C.
- Take the bread out of the pan and place it again for another 10 minutes in the oven.
- Since we ourselves do not eat so much bread, I make only half the amount and give 1/2 to 1 crushed banana to the dough and reduce the amount of water a little. So the bread stays moist longer.