Make aloe vera cream yourself
How to make yourself an aloe vera cream, is presented in this tip, it is basically very simple.
- First variant: Cut aloe vera into small pieces and juice yourself
- Second variant: buy aloe vera juice in the drugstore
Whatever variant you choose, you will need a day cream that is mixed with the juice of Aloe Vera in a ratio of 1: 1.
If you have your juice, just add your favorite cream care and stir with a whisk (by hand or device).
I just had to stir by hand for 5 minutes.
Do you have this onion chopper from a very well-known company, with the three knives that you hand-hold with a drawstring?
There you can also mix your juice and the day cream in it. Works great!
- against (preventive) pimples after shaving
- against dry, itchy (head) skin
- against age and liver spots
- against blemished skin (acne)
Editor's tip: Pure aloe vera juice