Make coffee eye cream yourself
Since I often have dark dark circles, I thought I would try a recipe from the Net and I'm really very satisfied.
This homemade cream is recommended for dark circles and swollen bags. I particularly like the natural ingredients (I know what's inside) and the preparation has been very easy.
If you have all the ingredients together, that's enough for several preparations. I ordered the beeswax beads on eBay, because 1 kg costs about 20? and is really very productive. If you consider that eye creams are usually very expensive anyway, it's worth it. That's enough for almost the whole year.
- 1/4 cup yellow beeswax beads
- 1/4 cup of coffee oil (explained below)
- 1/4 cup almond oil
- 1 tsp jojoba oil
- 2 capsules of vitamin E
- 6 drops of marigold oil
Preparation of coffee oil
- 200 ml of olive oil
- 60 g coffee beans
- Put the olive oil with the coffee beans in a saucepan and heat to about 80 degrees. In no case let cook!
- Leave for 15 minutes and filter through a strainer and fill in a clean bottle.
- The coffee oil also goes very well with fish dishes!
Preparation of the cream
- Put the beeswax beads in a pot (it should be an old pot, which you then only use for this application) and let it melt over a water bath. Possibly. it also works in the microwave.
- Once the wax is liquid, add all the ingredients except the marigold oil and mix well with each other, only then the marigold oil comes to it, just stir briefly and fill in one or more containers and allow to cool.
- Apply the cream best in the morning before applying eye make-up. I put the cream in the fridge in the summer over night, then it is nice and cold in the morning, which helps against swollen eyes in the morning.