Make good luck yourself
Lucky charms make joy! Buying is easy, doing it yourself is fun and a nice job during the Christmas holidays.
Here are the instructions:
- Is processed air-drying plasticine. Roll out these (5 mm) and cut out the motifs with biscuit molds.
- Approximately Allow to dry for 24 hours (follow the instructions for the modeling clay).
- Then the? Stands? shape and print the motifs easily in the stands.
- Let the stands dry and then paint all parts.
- Glue the motifs into the stands, write the year with a waterproof pen and spray the lucky charms with clear lacquer.
- The motives can of course also be formed by yourself, but not everyone has this creative talent.