Marinated baked chicken wings with sesame seeds
Preparation time: 15 min.
Cooking or baking time: 30 min.
Total preparation time: 45 min.
Chicken wings are extremely inexpensive, the calories are still in the frame even with skin and I often prepare them for dinner in the following way:
Ingredients for 2 persons:
- 8-10 chicken wings (without tips)
- 4 tablespoons of sesame seeds
- 3-4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tsp Sambal Olek
- 4 tablespoons thin light soy sauce (salty)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 thumb piece of ginger
- 1 chopped chilli pepper or chilli flakes
- 2 tablespoons mustard (preferably garlic mustard)
- 4 tbsp white wine (like Chinese plum wine)
- 2 tsp turmeric (alternatively curry)
- Sesame oil (or neutral oil)
- The ingredients for the marinade are mixed well and placed in a freezer bag with the washed and dried wings.
- Close bag well. It's best to marinate in the refrigerator overnight, turning more often.
- After marinating, remove the wings from the freezer bag, drain them so that not too much of the marinade gets onto the baking sheet.
- Mix honey with sesame seeds and 2 teaspoons of Sambal Olek.
- Spread the wings generously.
- Lay out the baking tray with baking paper, arrange the wings on it.
Approximately Bake for 20-30 minutes to 200 degrees, possibly turn towards the end of the grill.
The result is crispy wings with a skin for kneeling down.
Serve with warm baguette and possibly a sauce from the bottle such. Mango sauce, curry sauce or sweet and sour sauce.