Meatballs for party skewers
Preparation time: 10 min.
Cooking or baking time: 20 min.
Total preparation time: 30 min.
Small meatballs for party skewers must be fairly firm, so they do not break apart when skewered.
I have had good experiences with the following recipe:
- 500 g ground beef
- 2 tablespoons fresh or frozen herbs
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 4 small onions, finely chopped, or onion salt
- 2 teaspoons ketchup
- 2 tsp mustard
- Salt, pepper, some brewing powder (who can arrange it with his conscience)
- I refrain from garlic if I do not know if the addressees like it.
- Mix everything well and make little balls (32 for me).
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, roll the balls again in breadcrumbs, place on a baking sheet with baking paper and put in the oven!
- Turn after 10 minutes, ready after 20 minutes!