Mole cake from the plate
Total preparation time: 45 min.
The so-called "Mole Cake" we used to always knew only from the plate! My mother has entrusted me with this recipe:
- 300 g of flour
- 300 g of sugar
- 300 g fat
- 6 eggs
- 1 pck of baking soda
- some powdered sugar
- 100 g of flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of cocoa
- 75 g of sugar
- 100 g of butter
- and still melted 125 g of butter
Use 2 mixing bowls, stir the doughs together.
- At the first dough Before mixing, mix the baking powder with the flour and place the eggs in a jar.
- Start with butter and sugar until the mixture is frothy, then add the eggs and finally the flour-baking powder mixture until everything is stirred well.
- Then dough 2 Prepare: butter, sugar until foamy, then carefully add the flour and cocoa.
- Equip the greased baking sheet with the 1st dough, smooth it out with a large knife or silicon scraper, then spread the dough 2 with the tablespoon in piles in small portions (like the moles on the lawn).
- Then bake at 150-180 degrees for about 15 minutes (with circulating air reach 150 degrees), otherwise with top and bottom heat.
- After baking brush the still hot cake with the melted butter, allow to cool slightly and sprinkle with sifted icing sugar.
Would be glad if you like the recipe, even if the cake is not exactly "low in calories" ... but it also tastes nice to butter!