Mushroom cream sauce
Total preparation time: 20 min.
This recipe can be used as a side dish with Schnitzel or something similar. You can also eat it over noodles as a vegetarian main course.
- 1-2 cans of mushrooms or 1 cup of fresh, depending on the time, desire and mood
- 1 tablespoon of roast sauce powder (I hear the outcry already going through the nation, take something else if you want)
- Lots of fresh parsley
- Approximately 1/2 to whole cup of cream
- Spices to taste: salt, pepper, paprika, etc.
- Possibly. some water
- Open cans and throw away the water. Clean fresh mushrooms and cut into coarse slices.
- Melt the butter in the pot. Add the mushrooms and fry briefly.
- Add the EL sauce powder and cream. Spice up. Simmer briefly (2-3 minutes).
- Fresh parsley with it. Stir. Finished.
- If it is too firm, add a little water. Tastes very fresh due to the parsley.
- You could also make a small onion in the butter glassy. It tastes delicious, but it does not have to be.