Preparation time: 15 min.
Cooking or baking time: 20 min.
Total preparation time: 35 min.
For these very tasty delicious waffles you need a waffle iron for heart-shaped waffles, of course, it goes with any other waffle iron. The preparation is very simple and fast.
- 3 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 250 ml of milk (or vegetable milk)
- 250 g flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 125g soft butter (it should really be butter and no margarine)
- 1 pck of vanilla sugar
- 125 g of sugar
- Beat the eggs with sugar and vanilla sugar until frothy and stir in the soft butter.
- Add the flour, milk, salt and the baking powder and mix the mixture very well again.
- Prepare the waffle iron, and preferably grease it for the first waffle, then bake all the waffles.
- Sprinkle icing sugar over it and you're done.
? Waffle iron in the test & comparison Read the test report