Pancake cake with raspberry cream
Preparation time: 15 min.
Cooking or baking time: 10 min.
Rest period: 30 min.
Total preparation time: 55 min.
This extraordinary delicious pancake cake is eaten with us not only on birthdays. You usually have the ingredients for this at home and can start immediately without much effort.
For the dough
- 700 ml of milk
- 400 g of flour
- 1/2 pck of baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 4 eggs
For the filling
- 2 cups of cream
- 2 pck
- 2 pck vanilla sugar
- 250 mascarpone
- 150 TK raspberries
- From milk, eggs, flour and baking powder, stir together a liquid dough and bake the pancakes in a pan with a little oil.
- Thaw and purée the raspberries.
- Beat the cream with vanilla sugar and cream stiff.
- Then, carefully pass the mascarpone and the pureed raspberries.
- Thinly coat the pancakes with the raspberry cream and place them on top of each other.
- Let it rest for about half an hour, decorate with biscuit crumbles or powdered sugar and enjoy.