Pasta casserole with Lyoner
Preparation time: 20 min.
Cooking or baking time: 30 min.
Total preparation time: 50 min.
For 4 servings
- 400 g of pasta (I took macaroni chips)
- 1 ring meat sausage (Lyoner)
- 4 eggs
- 200 ml of cream
- 125 ml broth
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 onion
- Salt, pepper, paprika
- 1 stick of leek
- 1 tbsp butter
- Cook the noodles in plenty of salted water.
- Cut the Lyons into half slices, cut the onions and leeks into rings as well. Then sauté everything in a pan with the butter.
- Add the tomato paste, then add the broth. Spice everything.
- Then put a layer of pasta in a greased casserole dish, then spread a layer with the Lyoner on it, again a layer of pasta, and distribute the Lyons on it.
- Cut the tomatoes into small pieces and mix in with them. You can also take red peppers instead of tomatoes.
- Now mix the cream with the eggs and then pour the sauce over the casserole.
- Then bake at 200 degrees in the oven for about 30 minutes.
I wish you good luck.