Pasta from the microwave
Preparation time: 3 min.
Cooking or baking time: 10 min.
Total preparation time: 13 min.
So, who does not feel like cooking, but hungry, can try the following:
- 100 g of pasta
- 100 g feta cheese
- 100 g of cream
- 200 ml tomato sauce, homemade or ready-made pasta sauce
- grated cheese
- Spices, as desired
- Put the uncooked pasta in a microwavable container, add the feta cheese, spices, tomato sauce and cream (add some water) and the noodles (pasta must be covered).
- At about 650 W "boil" for 7-10 minutes, sprinkle with cheese and put in again for 2-3 minutes. Finished. Strange but true.
- Of course you can do it with all sorts of sauces and ingredients (for the figure-conscious: works well without cream, then take more sauce or water).
- Goes fast, makes you full and there is less washing up.