Pie filling: chocolate cream instead of butter cream
Total preparation time: 20 min.
Instead of a luscious buttercream, I fill pies with chocolate cream. (White chocolate, whole milk, bittersweet or whole milk mixed with bittersweet)
- 1 packet of H-cream (200 ml)
- 100 g chocolate coating (no icing)
- 1 packet of cream feast
- Warm the cream in a large enough pot (for larger quantities), but do not cook.
- Break the couverture into pieces, stirring constantly (otherwise burning quickly), cool and leave to cool well overnight in the refrigerator, then beat with creamy dough until stiff and use like butter cream.
- If no children eat, you can add some rum, amaretto or whiskey cream liqueur to taste. The finished cake holds in the refrigerator for several days without the cream is liquid again.
- Of course, depending on the size of the cake and the desired * opulence *, you can multiply the basic recipe, but if you have more than 5 sachets of cream, you should whip the cream in two or more portions.