Plum pie with crumble
Preparation time: 1 hr.
Cooking or baking time: 45 min.
Total preparation time: 1 hr. 45 min.
Delicious, finally plum or plum season! My recipe for a juicy plum cake with yeast dough.
- Heat 200 ml milk with 50 g butter (lukewarm).
- Put 375 g flour in a mixing bowl, add 50 g sugar, 1 p. Vanilla sugar, 1 pinch salt and 1 egg.
- Dissolve fresh yeast (about 3/4 cubes) in the lukewarm butter-milk mixture. Add these to the other ingredients and knead into a smooth yeast dough. Now let the dough go until it has visibly enlarged.
- Pound 1 1/2 kg plums or prunes.
- Roll out the gone dough in the frying pan, which is laid out with baking paper, and cover it with the fruits like a tile.
- Mix 300 g flour, 150 g sugar, 1 p. Vanilla sugar and 175 g soft butter and sprinkle on the plums.
- So, now off to the heat! For O / U heat, bake 170 degrees for about 45 minutes.
- Take care that the ground does not become too dark.
- This is a must (at least for me): a portion of fresh whipped cream!