Porridge with fruit
Preparation time: 5 min.
Cooking or baking time: 5 min.
Total preparation time: 10 min.
A nutritious and healthy breakfast for which my teenage children get up early without complaining and even prefer fresh bread:
ingredients for 4 persons
- about 750 ml of water
- 1 bar of TL salt
- 175 g of oatmeal
- cinnamon and sugar
- Fruit at will, z. B .: 2 bananas, 1 apple, 1 pear, grapes (about 8 per person)
- Boil the water with the salt, add the oatmeal and simmer with frequent stirring for about 5 minutes over a low heat until well thickened.
- Divide the oatmeal into 4 deep dishes. To taste, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar and pour some milk over it.
- Add the fruit and enjoy.
- With this amount of porridge and a half banana, a quarter apple, a quarter pear and eight grapes, a grown-up and also teenagers in the feeding age behind pappsatt.
- The fruit can either be prepared beforehand and chopped to size or everyone cuts himself at the table himself what he wants.
- I prepare the fruit listed above and divide it into 4 pudding bowls, then we do not have the cutting at breakfast any more and everyone can immediately give his fruit to the porridge.