Potato eggs pan
Preparation time: 15 min.
Cooking or baking time: 20 min.
Total preparation time: 35 min.
Recipe for a potato-egg-pan - easy and very fast prepared.
For this super fast dish you only need a few ingredients, which definitely has every one in the house.
For 3-4 servings you need:
- 600 g of potatoes (preferably floury)
- 1 big onion
- 1 meat tomato (or 2 normal tomatoes)
- 3 eggs
- about 50 ml of milk
- salt and pepper
- Parsley or chives
- Butter lard or oil for frying
- The potatoes are peeled and cut into small cubes (about 1 cm), the onion is peeled and finely diced.
- In a large pan you heat a little butter or oil, in which the onion cubes are glassy steamed.
- Then you add the diced potatoes and with constant turning they are fried golden brown.
- Then the small cut tomatoes are added, sautéed briefly and seasoned with a little pepper and salt.
- Meanwhile, mix the eggs with the milk, season with pepper and salt and pour over the potato cubes. Then everything is simmered over medium heat until the egg mass has stabilized.
- The whole is then sprinkled with the finely chopped herbs sprinkled.
Good to fit a fresh salad z. B. Romana salad with paprika.
I wish a good appetite!