pumpkin cream soup
Autumn time is pumpkin time - recipe for a pumpkin cream soup.
- Use 1 medium-sized Hokkaido pumpkin weighing approx. 1000 - 1200 g, unpeeled
- 1 - 2 tablespoons of olive or rapeseed oil
- 2 - 3 carrots
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 small onion
- Add 1 - 1.2 L vegetable stock or seasoning with water
- salt and pepper
- as desired, one more dollop of sweet or sour cream or sour cream
- Finely chopped parsley
- Wash the pumpkin unpeeled under running water, dry it, cut it off at the top and bottom, slip it onto a cutting board, hold it well and cut it in half, then divide it again into quarters.
- Thoroughly remove the kernels with a tablespoon and also divide the pumpkin meat into coarse pieces.
- Carefully chop the carrots into a soup pot in the oil and add the potatoes in pieces and the onions.
- Then add the pumpkin cubes in the pot and steam for about 10 minutes / fry, also stir thoroughly.
- Now fill up with broth and or water, season with salt and pepper after boiling and simply cook for about 25 minutes.
- Remove from the plate and puree with the blender, dip deeply ... otherwise there will be splashes.
- If you like it, you can either add a dollop of sweet or sour cream or sour cream to the plate on top.